Your Home Show Toolbox
Spring Home Shows
Fall Home Shows
Terms & Conditions
- Please retain a copy of this form for your
records. This form serves as both an
application and a contract.
- No booth sharing or sub-leasing of
exhibit space is allowed without consent of management. Tables, carpeting and chairs are not included.
- All exhibitors must abide by local fire
regulations (fire inspectors from the community may inspect your display), bylaws and regulations from the city, facility, police, electrical personnel including consumer and health and safety concerns. All exhibitors must abide by The Jenkins Agency Inc. and the hall’s show rules and regulations unless prior arrangements are made.
- During the show each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own display and its contents and may only display, promote and sell the items listed on the reservation form. The exhibitor may not sub-lease all or a portion of the booth space to another company.
- All exhibitors must be properly insured Please email insurance to:
All signage within each booth must be
professionally produced (no handwritten signs).
- To enable your neighbour to be seen, it is recommended that objects located at the front of your booth be lower than 4’ high unless prior arrangements are made. All booths must have some type of floor covering; carpet/foam tiles, etc.
- NSF cheque charge $50.00.
- Electricity must be requested in advance through show management and/or show
suppliers. All equipment used by
exhibitors must be CSA approved. This is the exhibitor’s responsibility.
- Heavy duty commercial extension cords must be supplied by the exhibitor if
electricity is required.
- The exhibitor releases the show coordinators, or any of its assignees and employees from any injury or damage incurred by the exhibitor or the exhibitor’s agents and for any personnel and employees of the
facility/owners. The exhibitor also releases the show coordinators from all liability and responsibility for any theft or damage to goods included in the display or done to the premises before, during or after the show.
- The Jenkins Agency Inc. reserves the right to use alternative methods of show promotion.
- Displays must be staffed during show hours.
Move-out arrangements must be made for Sunday evening at 5 p.m. (not before). For the integrity of the show, dismantling of a booth or removing product prior to the last closing day of the show is strictly
prohibited. Not adhering to this rule can affect future participation in events by The Jenkins Agency Inc. If an exhibitor leaves items after the scheduled move-out or damages the space and there is an additional cost, it is strictly the exhibitor’s responsibility.
- The show organizer reserves the right to move an exhibit due to management’s request or other extenuating circumstances. No absolute guarantee can be given to
requested exhibit position within each show – however, requests are considered.
- Management of the facility and the show
organizer retain the right to ask any vendor to vacate or leave the premise upon request at any time. Facility owners and/or the show organizer are not responsible for any loss of business or personal income incurred by the tenant due to the removal or movement of a display or cancellation or postponement of the show due to
unforeseen circumstances** or damages and expenses the exhibitor may incur resulting from the change.
- **Please be assured that in the unlikely event the home show can’t take place due to the Covid-19 pandemic, rent paid will be fully refunded minus a small processing fee and the deposit. Deposits will be applied to a future show, at show management’s discretion.
- If you decide to cancel your booth at a home show before March 1, a refund will be given minus your deposit and a processing fee. Refunds will not be given for cancellations after March 1.
- All exhibitors agree to abide by local Covid-19 protocols, if necessary.
- Final exhibitor approval is determined at the discretion of show management.
- As per the Ontario Ministry of Labour, children under the age of 16 are not
- permitted on the show floor during move in or move out.
- HST Number: R110158359.